Self-care. Self-love.


I’ve been feeling down in the dumps lately. In a previous post, I mentioned how hard it is for me to be held back. I realize I’m being redundant here but bear with me.

I decided to take matters into my own hands. I decided to take care of myself.

Caring for yourself comes through many different forms. Somethings work for others while some don’t. 

To get you inspired here’s what works for me.




1. Take a shower.
2. Take a long, nice and bubbly bath.
3. Have a pamper session. 


5. Have a nice cup of tea or coffee.
6. Do some journaling.
7. Meditate.
8. Stretch.


9. Dance to some music.
10.  Lay down and listen to music.


11. Paint, draw or do some arts and crafts.

12. Watch a movie at home or go to the cinema.
13. Watch a comedy show.


14. Get an ice cream.
15. Eat your favourite food.
16. Try out a new recipe.
17. Try out a new smoothie.


18. Do some biking around the neighbourhood.
19. Lie down on the grass and soak up the sun.
20. Take a walk and discover new places. 
21. Take pictures and edit them.

and my favourite...


22. Read a book.

Hope one of these lift your spirit and make a difficult day into a lovely one!

Love yourself and take care!

2 comments